Food Grade Supplements 98% Powder Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin drugs, limited physical activity in its dextral, basically no physical activity in its Lipoic acid, and no side effects. It is always used for acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease ,and applies as an antioxidant health products.
|Product name||Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|Appearance||Slightly yellow crystal powder|
|Purity ( HPLC )||99.0% to101.0%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 10 ppm|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.2%|
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Packing||25kg/drum or customized|
|Storage condition||Store in cool place and keep containeraway from sunlight|
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
R & D Center
The company's R&D headquarters is located in Beijing Fengtai Science and Technology Park, with complete molecular biology, synthetic biology and fermentation laboratories. The R&D team is composed of well-known domestic universities and personnel studying in the United States and Germany, with a bachelor degree of 100%.
We implement strict management and control throughout the entire process from research and development, procurement of raw materials, production and input, to final product testing, packaging, delivery, and transportation. The entire production supply chain is traceable.