Alpha Lipoic Acid is a vitamin drugs, limited physical activity in its dextral, basically no physical activity in its Lipoic acid, and no side effects. It is always used for acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease ,and applies as an antioxidant health products.
|Product name||Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|Appearance||Slightly yellow crystal powder|
|Purity ( HPLC )||99.0% to101.0%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 10 ppm|
|Loss on drying||Not more than 0.2%|
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Packing||25kg/drum or customized|
|Storage condition||Store in cool place away from sunlight|
|Loss Bulk Density||0.3-0,5g/Ml|
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.