S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is a variation on the widely available reduced, or L-glutathione. Acetylation in bio-chemistry and pharmacology means attaching an acetyl functional group containing a methyl group single-bonded to a carbonyl. In the case of GSH it is typically attached to the reactive Sulfur atom.
Glutathione as we know is your body's primary antioxidant for limiting cell and mitochondrial damage from free radicals. A tri-peptide of glutamine, cysteine and glyceine that is produced and used throughout every cell in your body.
1. S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is the major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms.
2.Through direct conjugation, it detoxifies many xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens, both organic and inorganic. This includes heavy metals.
3. S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is essential for the immune system to exert its full potential, e.g.,
(1) modulating antigen presentation to lymphocytes, thereby influencing cytokine production and type of response (cellular or humoral) that develops,
(2) enhancing proliferation of lymphocytes, thereby increasing magnitude of response,
(3) enhancing killing activity of cytotoxic T cells and NK cells, and
(4) regulating apoptosis, thereby maintaining control of the immune response.
|Not More Than 10 Ppm
|Loss on Drying
|Not More Than 0.5%
|25kg/Drum or Customized
|White or almost white powder
|Not more than 10 ppm
|Loss on drying
|Not more than 0.5%
|25kg/drum or customized
|Store in cool place and keep containeraway from sunlight
As always with glutathione we would suggest you integrate it with other supplements to truly maximize the absorption, lifespan, recycling, and benefits of glutathione. A few big name helpers are Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Selenium, Vitamin C and E, as well B6, B12 (methylcobalamin) and methylfolate. The extra methyl donors could help those with MTHFR or methylation issues and help maintain your optimal glutathione levels.
If you want to supplement glutathione, than acetyl-glutathione based supplements seem to be among the best at the moment. The theory behind acetylation and what we know about GSH means the process should maximize health benefits of glutathione.
The company's R&D headquarters is located in Beijing Fengtai Science and Technology Park, with complete molecular biology, synthetic biology and fermentation laboratories. The R&D team is composed of well-known domestic universities and personnel studying in the United States and Germany, with a bachelor degree of 100%.
We implement strict management and control throughout the entire process from research and development, procurement of raw materials, production and input, to final product testing, packaging, delivery, and transportation. The entire production supply chain is traceable.
S-Acetyl-Glutathione, a modified form of glutathione, is believed to enhance absorption and bioavailability. This compound plays a crucial role in cellular defense, neutralizing free radicals and supporting detoxification processes. With potential benefits for antioxidant protection, immune function, and overall well-being, s-Acetyl-Glutathione is sought after for its purported efficacy.