L-Carnosine is a small molecule dipeptide composed of two amino acids β-alanine and L-histidine. It is widely found in skeletal muscle, heart, brain and other nerve tissues in the body. A natural antioxidant. Potential antioxidant and anti-glycosylation activity; prevent non-enzymatic glycosylation and protein coupling induced by acetaldehyde.
|Purity ( HPLC )||98.0% to100.0%|
|Heavy metals||≤ 10 Ppm|
|Loss on drying||≤ 1.0%|
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Packing||25kg/drum or customized|
|Storage condition||Store in cool place and away from sunlight|
2. Protect cerebral vascular endothelial cells
3. Enhance immunity and suppress inflammation
4. protects epithelial cell membranes in the stomach and restores them to their normal metabolism.
5. acts as an antioxidant and protects the stomach from alcohol and smoking-induced damage.
6. has anti-inflammatory properties and moderates production of interleukin-8.
7. adheres to ulcerations, acts as a barrier between them and stomach acids and helps to heal them.
L-carnosine not only can effectively inhibit fat oxidation, but also has high safety and health functions. Therefore, L-carnosine is an ideal food antioxidant with application value.
Used in cosmetics, it can prevent skin aging and skin whitening. Carnosine can prevent free radicals generated by smoking, and this free radical can damage the skin more than sunlight. Free radicals are very active in the human body. The atom or group of atoms can oxidize other substances in the human body.
1. In addition to inhibiting the peroxidation process of the cell membrane, carnosine can also inhibit a series of peroxidation reactions in the cell, that is, carnosine can inhibit every step of the oxidation reaction in the entire peroxidation chain in the organism;
2. Studies have found that taking zinc-carnosine together with food can effectively prevent ulcers. It can effectively maintain the integrity of the stomach and its natural protective mechanism. This is because carnosine has antioxidant properties and stabilizes the membrane. , Regulate immunity and repair tissue pharmacological properties. According to clinical trials, after taking zinc-carnosine for eight weeks, 70% of the medication patients improved significantly, and 65% of gastric ulcers were improved through gastroscopy;
3. Carnosine has immune regulation function, and is the only physiologically active substance used for immune regulation discovered so far. It has been widely used in the treatment of various immune diseases and diseases caused by abnormal immunity, such as serum diseases, lupus erythematosus, etc. Rheumatoid and so on. In addition, carnosine has certain therapeutic effects on wound healing, early senile cataract, immature cataract, cervical erosion, liver disorders, myocardial insufficiency and other diseases.
R & D Center
1. Can I get some free samples?
* Yes, usually 10-20g sample.
2. What's your MOQ?
* Our MOQ is flexible, usually 1kg-10kg for a trial order is acceptable, for formal order MOQ is 25kg.
3. Is there a discount?
* Of course, welcome to contact us. Price would be different based on different quantities. For bulk quantity, we will have a special discount for you.
4. How to deliver the goods?
* ≤50kg ship by FedEx or DHL etc, ≥50kg ship by Air, ≥100kg can be shipped by Sea. If you have special request on delivery, please contact us.