S-acetyl-L-glutathione is a glutathione derivative that can increase intracellular glutathione similar to a prodrug.
S-acetyl-l-glutathione bulk powder is currently the most effective glutathione variant on the market. Glutathione is one of the most effective antioxidants naturally produced by the human body (and the only antioxidant in the cell). It has been proven to neutralize free radicals, detoxify the liver and improve the function of the immune system.
As a detoxification agent
To protect themselves from the harmful effects after Cancer radiation and chemotherapy
To boost immune systems
|Not more than 10ppm
|Purity ( HPLC )
|Loss on drying
|Not more than 0.5%
2. Improve body function status
3. Improve immunity
1. SAG is the main endogenous antioxidant produced by cells, it directly participates in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, and maintains the reduced (active) form of exogenous antioxidants such as vitamin C and E.
2. Through direct combination, many organic and inorganic xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens can be eliminated. These include heavy metals such as mercury, lead and arsenic.
3. SAG is vital to its full potential. For example, (1) regulate the presentation of antigens to lymphocytes, thereby affecting the production of cytokines and the type of response (cells or body fluids); (2) Enhance the proliferation of lymphocytes, thereby increasing the magnitude of the response; (3) Enhance the killing activity of cytotoxic T cells and NK cells; (4) Regulate cell apoptosis, thereby maintaining control of the immune response.
4. It plays an important role in many metabolic and biochemical reactions, such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport and enzyme activation. Therefore, every system in the human body will be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, nervous system, gastrointestinal system and lungs.s-acetyl-l-glutathione reddit.
Acetyl glutathione is believed to enhance glutathione's absorption due to acetylation. This process may optimize its bioavailability, potentially improving antioxidant functions. It is sought after for potential benefits in cellular defense, immune support, and overall well-being.