Classification: Pharmaceutical Intermediates
Cas NO.: 303-98-0
Molecular Formula: C59H90O4
Melting Point: 48-52℃
Boiling Point: 869 °C at 760mmHg
Flash Point: 324.5 °C
usage: Pharmaceutical API, Biotech, Cosmetics, Dietary Supplement
Brand Name: GSH WORLD
Appearance:White crystals or crystalline powder, odorless or slightly, odorless or slightly character
Brand: GSH WORLD
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 25kg per drum or packing as per customer’s request
Delivery Detail: Delivery Detail: Delivery after confirming an order Delivery time: In 5-7 days Shipping methods: By Courier, by air or by sea 25kg per drum or packing as per customer’s request
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance widely distributed in the human body, especially the highest content in the heart. It is known as the "protector of the heart" and "magic nutrient". Developed countries such as Europe, America and Japan have taken the amount of coenzyme Q10 in the human body as an important indicator of health.
Yellow to orange yellow powder
Purity ( HPLC )
Not more than 10 ppm
Loss on drying
Not more than 1%
|Packing||25kg/drum or customized|
Store in cool place and keep container away from sunlight
1. Coenzyme Q10 powder can produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance.
2. Coenzyme Q10 powder is used as an antioxidant in cosmetics.
3. Coenzyme Q10 powder is an treatment of disease of lungs and heart.
4. Coenzyme Q10 powder help to prevent for cancer, diabetes, parkinsonism etc.
5. Coenzyme Q10 powder is also good additive for healthcare foods.
6. Coenzyme Q10 powder as a dietary supplement to support cardiovascular and periodontal functions.
R & D Center
The company's R&D headquarters is located in Beijing Fengtai Science and Technology Park, with complete molecular biology, synthetic biology and fermentation laboratories. The R&D team is composed of well-known domestic universities and personnel studying in the United States and Germany, with a bachelor degree of 100%.