Citicoline Sodium is an endogenous nucleoside naturally produced in the body. The repair of nerve cell membranes requires a large amount of citicoline sodium. It has the functions of repairing brain damage and anti-oxidation, and has been widely used in clinical.
Citicoline sodium function
1. Citicoline is a nucleoside derivative, which can enhance the brainstem reticular structure, especially the function of the ascending reticular structure activation system closely related to consciousness.
2. It can act on the central nervous system in multiple ways and with multiple targets to regulate and improve the metabolism of neurons.
3. Promote the formation of synapses, induce neuron differentiation and further protect nerve cells from various ischemia, hypoxia and neurotoxin damage.
4. By reducing cerebrovascular resistance and increasing cerebral blood flow, it can promote brain substance metabolism and improve cerebral circulation.
5. It can enhance the function of the ascending activation system of the brainstem reticular structure, enhance the function of the vertebral system, and improve motor paralysis.
6. It has a clear effect on promoting the recovery of brain function and awakening, repairing nerves, improving cognitive and consciousness disorders, and improving memory ability.
1. Treatment of memory, thinking disorder, aphasia, paralysis, brain function disorder, etc. caused by various brain injuries (such as brain injury, traumatic brain injury, concussion, brain contusion, craniocerebral surgery, etc.)
2. Promote the recovery of comatose patients after neurosurgery and treat their sequelae (such as brain tumors, cerebrovascular diseases, craniocerebral injuries, cerebral hemorrhage, etc.)
3. For ischemic cerebrovascular diseases, improve the ability of cerebral cortex to resist ischemia and hypoxia (such as cerebral thrombosis, cerebral infarction, cerebral insufficiency, transient cerebral ischemia, cervical spondylosis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, stroke and sequelae, etc. ) Reduce brain tissue damage, reduce mortality, reduce the chance of sequelae or reduce its degree.
4. Newborns and children with brain hypoplasia, brain development retardation, ischemia and hypoxia, brain insufficiency, memory and thinking ability decline in middle-aged and elderly people, and movement disorders;
5. Coma, memory and thinking disorders and their sequelae caused by various reasons;
6. Activate, protect and repair brain nerve cells;
7. Various toxic brain cell protection and repair treatments.