1. What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10, also known as "ubiquinone", is one of the body to the synthesis of coenzyme, is also a kind of essential nutrients, in the body mainly in the liver, heart, kidney, adrenal gland cells, a major role for driving human cells to produce energy, directly involved in the cell can supply, play a very important role in the process of strengthening body energy in manufacturing.
Coenzyme Q10 can assist the mitochondria energy to help cells to obtain energy and stimulate cells to release energy, to
provide basic living cell energy for our body to maintain the state of good health, is to maintain the heart muscle cell vitality essential material, but also helpful to improve brain function, strengthen the nerve cells in the brain of the link, supply enough the energy of the brain cells. At the same time, coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that clears free radicals, delays skin aging, and adds vitality to the skin.
2. Who are prone to loss of coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 is a coenzyme which can be synthesized by human body. It is called "biomarker" in medicine, and its content varies obviously with age. Most people over the age of 30, the content of Q10 in skin are lower than the ideal value, resulting in a decline of human self generated collagen, elastin and other important skin collagen, which affects the skin and other body functions. Medical research reports show that the following six aspects also contribute to the deficiency of coenzyme Q10:
1., age factors: 20 years old, human coenzyme Q10 peak, and then continued to decline, and by the age of 50, the body's coenzyme Q10 content will be reduced by 50% compared to 20 years old, 70 years of age is reduced by 60%!
2. mental pressure: the body under stress, it will consume more coenzyme Q10.
3. environmental pollution and toxin invasion lead to faster consumption of coenzyme Q10.
4. smoking: even secondhand smoke causes rapid depletion of
coenzyme Q10 in the body.
5. exercise: regular exercise keeps the body in good shape, but the body also produces free radicals. So our bodies need antioxidants, such as coenzyme Q10, to inhibit free radical damage.
6. statin drugs commonly used by physicians to reduce cholesterol.